[Zeek] Recording the webinar today

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Thu Feb 27 04:02:20 PST 2020

Bill,

Since we don’t record the Ask The Zeeksperts webinars and those joining
have the expectation of not being recorded, please feel free to post your
questions on the mailing list if you’re unable to attend the webinar.

Seth and other Zeeksperts are on the list and will see your questions here
as well.

Thanks,
~Amber