[Zeek] Zeek Days Workshop Portland - 18 February 2020

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Tue Jan 14 11:47:37 PST 2020

Hi all,

If you are going to be near Portland State University on 18 February,
please join us for a Zeek Days Workshop. Registration is now open -
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/zeek-days-workshop-portland-or-tickets-89780043527

This Zeek Day workshop hosted by Portland State University and sponsored by
Corelight, Inc.

This workshop is free to attend by registration is required.

In this workshop we'll introduce you to Zeek, best practice around
deploying and running Zeek then we'll take a deeper look at the Zeek logs
and how to use the data derived from the Zeek logs.

And for those who want to know more and become an active contributor and
participant in the Zeek community we'll get you started.

*===Agenda===*
* 8:30am-9:00am - Registration
* 9am - 9:15am - Welcome and Overview of the Day
* 9:15am - 10:00am - Introduction to Zeek
* 10:00am - 11am - Deploying and Running Zeek
* 11am - 11:15am - Break
* 11:15 - Noon - Zeek Log Review, pt. 1
* Noon - 1pm - Lunch
* 1pm - 1:30pm - Zeek Log Review, pt.2
* 1:30pm - 2:30pm - Practical Application of Zeek Data and Logs
* 2:30pm - 3pm - Stories from the Trenches: How Zeek helped solving
incidents with Zeek.
* 3pm - 3:30pm - Wrap-up and giveaways

We'll also be giving away a Raspberry Pi 4 with Raspian and Zeek preloaded.

More about Zeek (formerly Bro) can be found at: zeek.org
<https://www.zeek.org/>

===Venue Information===

Portland State University
Smith Memorial Student Union (Room SMSU 327/8/9)
1825 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97201

===Registration Information===

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/zeek-days-workshop-portland-or-tickets-89780043527

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you or your organization
is interested in hosting a Zeek Days Workshop in your area.

With gratitude,
~Amber

*Amber Graner*
Director of Community
Corelight, Inc

828.582.9469

Schedule time on my calendar here. <https://calendly.com/amber_graner>

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!