[Zeek] Blog Post on Detecting CVE-2020-0601 with Zeek

Alex Kirk akirk at corelight.com
Fri Jan 17 06:31:00 PST 2020

This is an excellent write up. Not only does it explain the vulnerability
in technical detail that’s not so deep as to lose less technical folks, it
makes it clear just how easy it is for us to detect the issue with
extremely high fidelity. Especially given Jamey’s note that we’ll have
instructions today for loading this on Corelight appliances, we should all
be sharing this liberally.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:00 PM Amber Graner <akgraner at corelight.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Check out the latest Zeek Blog by Johanna Amann on Detecting CVE-2020-0601
> with Zeek at:
> https://blog.zeek.org/2020/01/detecting-cve-2020-0601-with-zeek.html
>
> Thanks,
> ~Amber