[Zeek] BinPAC quickstart

Vlad Grigorescu vlad at es.net
Mon Jan 27 07:07:05 PST 2020

Hi Joey,

Thank you! My apologies for having your pull request sitting for so long;
somehow GitHub did not notify me about it.

There were a couple of other pull requests sitting there, which I accepted.
Unfortunately, your pull request did not apply cleanly anymore, but I made
your changes to master.

I'm using this as an opportunity to give the project some much-needed TLC,
so stay tuned for some further changes...

  --Vlad