[Zeek] Is it possible to split the Weird.log?

Justin Azoff justin at corelight.com
Fri Jan 31 11:27:07 PST 2020

ap was spot on with the log filters, so I have nothing to add there.  I am
wondering about what those weirds are about though.  If you do some
reporting on the logs, is it by any chance all coming  from the same
client  or server or  port?  It might be something that  can be fixed to
not generate these weirds in the first place.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 6:30 AM Jorge Garcia Rodriguez <jgarciar at sia.es>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> I have been investigating this matter with no succes, and i ´ve decided to
> send this mail in hopes of some of you could help me.
>

> In 2 of my zeeks I have a lot of entries in the Weird.log about
> “bad_HTTP_request”, this generates a lot of traffic that I want to split
> from the other Weird events before forwarding the events.
>

> Is it possible to send this “bad_HTTP_request” to another custom log like
> “bad_request.log”?
>

> If not possible the first option, is it possible to stop generating this
> events?
>

> Thank you all.
>

> Regards.

Justin