[Zeek] Call For Panelists - ZEEK FROM HOME - Panel Discussions - 1st Wednesday of Each Month

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Tue Jun 16 09:16:21 PDT 2020

Hi all,

During the last community call it was suggested that we include use case
panel discussions as one of the monthly ZEEK FROM HOME Webinar topics.
However, we can make these panel discussions about other topics related to
Zeek or network security monitoring as well.

Panel Topic Suggestions:

* Zeek Use Cases
* Zeek In Education
* Zeek In Government
* Zeek In Enterprise Solutions
* Analyzing Your Zeek Logs

Please let me know if you or someone from your organization would be
willing to be a panelist and what topics you would be comfortable
discussing.

* PANEL SIZE: Ideally we'd have 3 to 4 panelists with a moderator.
* WHEN: First Wednesday of each month
* TIME: 11-Noon Pacific Time/ 2-3pm Eastern Time

Please let me know if you are interested and we'll start getting the panels
together and scheduled.

Thanks,
~Amber