[Zeek] Zeek Slack Workspace Now available!!

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Wed Mar 4 08:37:42 PST 2020

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your patience as we set up the Workspace and the
administrative items that go with these spaces in an open source community.

* The space is called: zeekorg.slack.com

* You can join using the following invitation link (There is also an invite
link on the blog post):
ttps://join.slack.com/t/zeekorg/shared_invite/enQtOTc3MzMxNDI1NDYxLTA1NzhhMTgxNWI1OTk2NjlkMTdjNzY1Nzk5NDk2ZDY1MDBkYWIxOWNjNDE2NDc2MGI5OWM3ZDllYzBmZmNhNDM

In addition to this space we are also introducing a Code of Conduct and
Slack Channel Guidelines, links to both are listed below and on the blog
post (*this links will also be listed on the website soon*).  We'd also
like to the Kubernetes Community as these are based on and modified from
theirs.

* Code of Conduct -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yh3xku3sflhs4ry/Final-%20%20Zeek%20Community%20Code%20of%20Conduct.pdf?dl=0

* Slack Channel Guidelines  -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f47mb0ywvilu41g/Final%20-%20Zeek%20Community%20Slack%20Guidelines%20%281%29.pdf?dl=0

Below is the link to the blog post:
https://blog.zeek.org/2020/03/zeek-slack-channel-announced.html

As mentioned in the blog post, "We’re thrilled that more than 20 people
have volunteered to admin the workspace. And we would like to thank
everyone who has offered to help. The Zeek Leadership Team (LT) is
currently working on the policy for adding admins."  Those who volunteered
should hear more about those roles and responsibilities by the end of the
month.

~Amber