[Zeek] Zeek Events Calendar Invites and Reminders Opt-In

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Thu Mar 5 08:31:30 PST 2020

Hi all,

Since we will no longer be adding the Zeek mailing list to the calendar
invites, I've created a form for folks to opt-in to receiving calendar
invites and reminders.

If you would like to continue to receive the calendar invites and reminders
for the ASK THE ZEEKSPERTS webinars and/or the Monthly Community calls
please take a moment to add your information to the form (Link below)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X5W5YQZ

If you've already accepted the current invites then you'll continue to get
them.  I'll remove everyone else.

Thanks in advance.

With gratitude,
~Amber