[Zeek] Anyone using Bro doctor plugin?

Carlos Lopez clopmz at outlook.com
Sun Mar 29 09:35:24 PDT 2020

Many thanks Justin ... It is working ok now ...

--
Regards,
C. L. Martinez

On 29/03/2020, 17:25, "Justin Azoff" <justin at corelight.com> wrote:

    On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 1:17 PM Justin Azoff <justin at corelight.com> wrote:

    > Gah, looks like there are still some stupid python3 issues.  I could have sworn I fixed all of those a while back.. Must have been in a branch I never finished.

    Looks like I did finish it, but I might have missed the final git
    push, oops :-)  I merged in the recent changes and pushed a new tag
    2.0.4 that has the python3 fixes from December, so everything should
    be working like it's supposed to now.

    --
    Justin