[Zeek] How to turn verbose on (Can't load packages)?

Justin Azoff justin at corelight.com
Tue Mar 31 11:45:33 PDT 2020

Ah, ok, in that case the zkg config might be wrong.  A step people
often miss is running

    zkg autoconfig

to have zkg discover where zeek is installed and where it should
install things too.  check your ~/.zkg/config and verify if
script_dir points to your zeek installation.  If not, running zkg
autoconfig and reinstalling the packages should fix things.

--
Justin