[Zeek] Announcing Zeek From Home Webinar Series

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Tue Mar 31 12:09:35 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Since we won’t be holding any in-person Zeek events for the foreseeable
future, we’d like to invite you to be part of a new weekly ‘Zeek From Home’
webinar series to kick off in April. The schedule will be announced once we
have a few submissions queued up.

These presentations will be recorded and shared via the Zeek mailing list,
blog and Twitter account.

Please take a look at the blog post (link below) and consider submitting a
presentation for the Zeek From Home series.

https://zeek.org/2020/03/31/zeek-from-home/

If you have any questions you can email me, reply to this thread or email
info at zeek.org.

With gratitude,
~Amber