[Zeek] Zeek won't extract exe and office files

Hank Duo jradih20 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:25:14 PDT 2020

Hi,
Following my previous email, Zeek started extracting some .exe files but
not all. If for example I download twenty .exe files over http from a
certain website, Zeek extracts like 2 or 3 out of 20. Is there a reason why
Zeek is not recognizing and extracting all.exe files? Also, I added Binary
.bin files to be extracted, however it is not extracting them.
Note: I am downloading all files over http protocol only and not SSL.
Thank you for your help
Regards,
Hank