[Zeek] Upcoming Events For May 2020

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Fri May 8 12:21:36 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm thrilled to tell you about the lineup of Zeek online events for May.
There's so many that we needed a separate thread about them.  May is filled
with many new voices that include complementing technologies and tools.

You'll hear from Suricata, Security Onion, Brim and more. In addition there
will be a Community CTF offered this month.

These events and registrations links can be found on the events calendar on
Zeek.org at: https://zeek.org/events/#calendar

--------------------

*13 May* - Zeek From Home - Topic and Host TBD - 2-3pm Eastern

Registration:
https://corelight.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Hbp2Xm-mSbSRTgbwRMqtPA

--------------------

*14 May* - Ask The Zeeksperts - Suricata - Jason Ish, Suricata Senior
Developer and Peter Manev, Lead QA for Suricata - 3:30-4:30pm Eastern

Registration:
https://corelight.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_KN8qo9ZDTfKL1nKl1inmQA

--------------------

*15 May* - Community CTF - 4-6pm Eastern  - Players will compete
head-to-head on dozens of security challenges using Zeek data in both
Splunk and Elastic. Players can also use open-source Zeek tools on a CLI.

Registration:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/zeek-community-ctf-capture-the-flag-tickets-104776368940

--------------------

*20 May* - Zeek From Home - Suricata - Victor Julien, OISF Founder and
Suricata's Lead Developer and Josh Stroschein, Ph.D., Director of Training
and Academic Initiatives - 2-3pm Eastern

Registration: https://corelight.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9haXhmcKR7aSEhKyzT9ICA

--------------------

*27 May* - Zeek From Home - Security Onion  - Doug Burks - 2-3pm Eastern

Registration: https://corelight.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5t5TdekCQYSkYp_b2K5Ngw

*28 May* - Ask The Zeeksperts - Brim Security - Phil Rzewski - 3:30 -
4:30pm Eastern

Registration:
https://corelight.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lXJb4F5WTRSQ1BQasln9HA
<https://corelight.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lXJb4F5WTRSQ1BQasln9HA>

We hope to see you online.

If you or your organization are hosting any Zeek related events in May,
please let me know.

~Amber