[Zeek] Zeek Package Contest - ZPC-2 - CLOSES SOON- Don't miss out on your chance to win $$$

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Tue May 12 11:13:53 PDT 2020

Hi all,

The Zeek Package Contest ends this Friday (15 May)  and as of now we have
more prizes than we have submissions.  You've still got time to submit your
C2 technique detection Packages!.

$$$ Prizes $$$ include:

 - 1st place wins $2000.00 USD cash
 - 2nd place wins $1000.00 USD cash
 - 3rd place wins $500.00 USD cash

All submitters will receive a Zeek Package Contest Challenge Coin.
* some restrictions apply - see blog post for more details

There's still time to submit!!!  Don't wait! If you need help getting your
script into Github reach out and we'll get someone to help you.

You can reply to this thread or ping someone in the #packages channel on
the Zeek Slack workspace.

Find out more information at:
https://zeek.org/2020/04/06/zeek-package-contest-zpc-2/

Thanks,