[Zeek] Addition of Jobs Channel on Slack

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Thu May 14 03:01:01 PDT 2020

Hi all,

We've added a new #jobs channel to our Zeek Slack workspace.  If you or
someone you know has a Zeek related job opportunity please feel free to add
it to that channel.

Not on Slack?  Feel free to send me the link or if you'd like to join the
workspace below is the invitation link.

https://join.slack.com/t/zeekorg/shared_invite/enQtOTc3MzMxNDI1NDYxLTA1NzhhMTgxNWI1OTk2NjlkMTdjNzY1Nzk5NDk2ZDY1MDBkYWIxOWNjNDE2NDc2MGI5OWM3ZDllYzBmZmNhNDM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ Other Zeek Slack Channels include: +
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#development - Anything about working on the Zeek code base

#general - Workspace-wide communication and announcements

#jobs - Zeek related job postings

#news - Sharing zeek related news for possible inclusion on Zeek Blog or
Newsletter

#packages - Discuss Zeek packages and the Zeek package manager

#random - A place for non-project-related flimflam, faffing, hodge-podge or
jibber-jabber you'd prefer to keep out of more focused project-related
channels.

#siem -  Sharing and collaboration of Zeek queries for usage in SIEMs and
logging systems (Humio, ELK, Splunk)

#spicy - Spicy discussion (https://github.com/zeek/spicy)

#webinars - Discussion and questions about or for any of the Zeek Webinars.
(https://zeek.org/events/)

#zeek-agent - Zeek-agent discussion (https://github.com/zeek/zeek-agent)

~Amber