[ee122] my connect

Davide Cerri davide.cerri at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:10:56 PST 2007

Hello,
Do we really need to implement my connect and my_listen? We are not
going to create any persistent connection nor multiple connections, so
can't we just offer as api the two functions my_send and my_receive .
Then if a host is client it will have a loop that starts with send
followed by receive,and if the host is a server it will loop starting
with receive and then send. Our protocol will just make sure that all
packages are received in order, but not grant and established
connection. Is this reasonable?

--
~/Davide Cerri
$sudo yes | rm -Rf /