[ee122] [Proj1b] index.html Question

Jonathan D. Ellithorpe jde at berkeley.edu
Sat Oct 27 23:53:57 PDT 2007

There's also the question of, what if index.html doesn't have the
permissions your need (silly, I know), but the directory in which it
resides does have proper permissions...

In this case, would we return Forbidden or the contents of the readable
directory?

More concretely:

foo = haha/zip/bang/

So we jump to step 2:
Step 2: try opening foo + index.html
 - if get access error, move on to step 3 (?)
Step 3: try opening foo
 - if get access error, tell client forbidden
 - else return contents of directory

Thanks!
Jonathan