[ee122] [Proj1b] index.html Question

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 28 10:17:29 PDT 2007

This should all be handled by the OS for you, but the order should be:

If you can't read index.html, but you can read the directory,
permission is denied on haha/zip/bang .

If you can't read the directory, and you can't read index.html,
permission is denied on haha/zip/bang .

You only move forward through the steps if the file does not exist,
NOT if you don't have permission...

-Lisa