[ee122] ilunx3 doesn't like us.

Richard Schmidt huntingtonsurfca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:33:54 PDT 2007

I was wondering, "Why oh why is my program not working? I'm doing everything
right!"

I even loaded the partA client and tried to connect to
ilinu3.eecs.berkeley.edu and suddenly couldn't connect even though it worked
before...

Then I tried telnet-ing into ilinux3

sphere [63] ~/proj1a > telnet ilinux3.eecs.berkeley.edu 7788
Trying 128.32.48.222...

>:(

Luckily jaguar.icir.org:7 is still letting me in.

On the bright side, this connection problem did make me pour over my parsing
code and I found numerous bugs (mainly a problem with DeMorgan's and
characters).

But fyi to all you other intrepid coders.
Rick