[Xorp-hackers] Patch posted for bug 263

Hasso Tepper hasso@linux.ee
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:57:00 +0300

Justin Fletcher wrote:
> I've just attached a proposed fix to bug 263: RIP - configuration help
> formatting.  It updates the help strings to:

Note, that this probably will break again ;).

1) Pavlin already committed my patch from Xorp bugzilla #530 which will
make command name part 5 symbols wider than it is in Vyatta at the
moment.
2) We discussed some issues regarding cli commands via mail with Pavlin
and already agreed to remove unit suffixes from commands (secs and
msecs). This info belongs to help string.

I'm also in progress to summarise my thoughts regarding these issues and
hopefully can post them into hackers list later today or tomorrow.
Hopefully we'll have kind of style guide to avoid this kind of issues in
future.

regards,

--
Hasso Tepper