[Xorp-hackers] testing xorp

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:19:06 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to collect information and write articles about
Quality Assurance and Automated Testing in Open Source Projects
http://www.szabgab.com/blog/2007/07/1183825266.html

I have information on many stand-alone tools and applications
(e.g. Perl, PostgreSQL) yet to be posted on my site,
but I would like to include information on how testing is done for
networking applications and especially xorp.

I looked at http://www.xorp.org/ and http://www.vyatta.com/
but the only thing I found was
http://www.vyatta.com/twiki/bin/view/Community/UnhTestResults
This is not what I was looking for.

Are there automatic (unit) tests in the project?
If I want to run them, how can I do it?
Are there smoke testers?
Where are the reports?

I'd appreciate pointers, where should I read about this?

regards
   Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo