[Xorp-hackers] Elementary test harness for XORP module

Rae Harbird r.harbird at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 23 02:48:57 PST 2009

Dear All

I am writing a XORP module which sends and receives messages via the
XORP OLSR module. I would like to write a simple test harness so that
I can check message parsing etc but because each test instance will
incorporate two XORP modules (an OLSR and a Rubi) I cannot think how
to get started. Do I need to create an instance of both modules for
each test node?

Can someone give me a hint or let me know if there is an example I
could look at?

Regards

Rae