[Xorp-hackers] TCP connection

illidan illidan at lineway.net
Fri Mar 20 03:59:57 PDT 2009

Hello.

I'm writing a routing protocol in Xorp, and I use socket4 library.

I use tcp connection, so I used "send_tcp_open_bind_connect" function.
But I get a little problem with this function, It ask two local
arguments : IP and Port.

But in my case, I don't use the local socket which is open with this
function ( I have already another connection running ).
And my routers in general have more than one interface, which means more
than one local IP.

Would it be possible to create a TCP connection without create a local
socket like this?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Michael