[Xorp-hackers] PATCH: Enable olsr build (without moving directories)

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Mon Sep 28 02:22:37 PDT 2009

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the patch. Can't take it just yet, though.

Looks like you've run into some of the issues with dropping 3rd party
code in in general. It might be an idea to conditionalize the relative
paths (../..) in the SConscripts, so OLSR can be moved elsewhere in the
tree later on.

This is sort of what we're getting at -- the XRL stub build needs to be
told that stubs must be generated for the 3rd party protocol, and right
now, that's centralized.

We should have a better story for this later on, but for now, I need to
stay focused on the task at hand. Thanks for looking into this.

cheers,