[Xorp-hackers] Fix for PIM task list hang

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Mon Sep 28 02:24:49 PDT 2009

Thanks for the PIM patch. Unfortunately I don't have free time to look
at this in detail at the moment.

It would be great if Pavlin were available to give it a review. PIM is
quite a complex piece of machinery. Glancing at it, I didn't commit this
previously, because I wasn't 100% sure about what was going on. There
are a few practice issues in there (return from inside a switch block)
which made me a little itchy.

Of course, I'm burning up on a task right now, so I can't really the
patch fair consideration. +1 for 'come back to this later'.