[Xorp-hackers] TODAY : Conference Call to co-ordinate XORP going forward

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Apr 22 12:38:45 PDT 2010

On 04/22/2010 06:55 AM, Adam Greenhalgh wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Here are the details of the first xorp meeting to decide how xorp
> progresses. This email is made up of three parts, attendee list,
> agenda and finally at the bottom the conference call details. In
> particular please look at the conference call details in advance and
> yell if you have a problem with them. Please also take note of the
> minutes policy for the call which forms part of the agenda.

I have started the web portion of the meeting.
I know that webex works with Windows and IE.

It may work with other platforms as well.  I started the meeting early so
that folks can test out their systems if they haven't used webex before.

That said, I'm not sure if we have much to display via the web.  If folks
are interested, I can show how we are using Xorp after the rest of
the agenda has been taken care of.  We can also flip to any other participant's
desktops if they have something to share.