[Xorp-users] Redistributing the system kernel route table into OSPF

Kristian Larsson kristian@juniks.net
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:55:52 +0200

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 10:34:05AM -0700, Frank E. Renwick wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> Thanks for the response.  If you have any leads as to where the
> implementation is, I have a software developer who could likely clean it up.
I did some google research ("OLSR XORP") and came
up with...
http://kunz-pc.sce.carleton.ca/Thesis/OLSRXORP.tar.gz
There seems to be several people working on it
OLSR for XORP. Perhaps it's possible to join forces
and make something great out of this.

Always exciting with new functionality in XORP :)

  Kristian.