[Xorp-users] xorp performance

alexandreozzi at virgilio.it alexandreozzi at virgilio.it
Fri Dec 15 08:34:07 PST 2006

Dear  all  members.
 my name is Andreozzi Alessandro and I'm a
student of engineering at the university of Rome "la sapienza".I am
writing a thesis about the structure and about the performances of the
software router, and  particularly I am trying to analyze the
performance of xorp. I'd want to ask to all the members if some
publications have been already written about such topic, and if so, if
you could send me a link where to download
it                                                   (email:
alexandreozzi at virgilio.it).
Best regards.