[Xorp-users] Bls: register interface vif

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Dec 18 09:52:33 PST 2008

Dony Tata <dony1985.0729 at yahoo.co.id> wrote:

> I have add in plumbing section, with edit in config.boot, but i can't find option add interface register vif with xorpsh console. Can yo help me ?

The xorpsh CLI won't give you command-line completion on the
"register_vif" name.
You have to add "register_vif" like any other interface/vif by
explicitly typing the name. E.g.:

set plumbing mfea4 interface register_vif vif register_vif
set protocols pimsm4 interface register_vif vif register_vif

Pavlin