[Xorp-users] Compiling xorp with olsr

Bruce M Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Thu Jul 31 01:11:39 PDT 2008

Hi,

OLSR is turned on by default at the moment and should build w/o any
additional options, if adding --with-olsr it won't do anything due to
how configure.in is currently set up.

Jose Manuel dos Santos Calhariz wrote:
> I am preparing a new package of xorp for Debian, so I would like to
> know the proper way of compiling it.  I don't know enough about olsr
> to test if the binary of xorp have olsr enabled or not.  But it seams
> to me is a bug of ./configure that disable olsr support with the
> option --with-olsr.

If adding --with-olsr is causing it not to generate a makefile thne that
is most likely a bug, however, we are using documented configure.in
practice to implement the --with-... options.

Any suggestions about how to fix this at autoconf level would be
appreciated.

thanks!
BMS