[Xorp-users] XORP on USB

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Mon Aug 24 14:49:20 PDT 2009

Murad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anybody used XORP on any linux distribution running from USB
> stick. Any help will be highly appreciated. I want to run XORP from
> Debian (lenny) on a USB stick.

The XORP LiveUSB build is based on FreeBSD, however, this was not part
of the 1.6 release.

You can check out the files under 'other' in the XORP SVN repository to
get the necessary NanoBSD configuration to build the LiveUSB image.

We do not currently support Linux in the LiveUSB or LiveCD builds. User
contributions for this are of course welcome.

thanks
BMS