[Xorp-users] Very simple multicast setup, yet can't find any text on how to do it!

Erik Slagter erik at slagter.name
Fri Feb 13 03:06:56 PST 2009

To cut a long story short, I've managed to make a simple C++ app that
does all what's necessary to use your box as multicast source for
multiple interfaces, using mld. It also keeps track of clients, does mld
inquiries, removes client when they either explicitly go away or do not
answer mld queries and it even seems to work too ;-)

For most of you this won't be interesting, but I target the lonely soul
like me that also tries to achieve the same thing and now they don't
need write something like this from scratch, just yell...

BTW, strange I don't get any message from the
usagi-users at ml.linux-ipv6.org list, even though I am subscribed and my
message seem to get through...