[Xorp-users] Basic questions for static routing

Robert Appleton appletrp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:47:25 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I just got xorp running today, but now am trying to figure out how to
configure a simple static route between 2 computers (3 including the
one xorp is on) on different subnets. I have them set on different
subnets through a switch (for testing purposes at the moment. I just
want them to be able to ping each other. How do I need to configure
the computer with xorp on it? (I'm running fedora). Do I need to alter
anything in my boot file pasted below? Thanks for the help. Let me
know if more information is needed.

- Robert Appleton

interfaces {

interface "eth0" {