[Xorp-users] distributed click support

Azeem Khan azeem_k at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:34:38 PDT 2009

Hello,

  I am interested in using XORP to control the data planes on a set of PCs. i.e. multiple PCs act as a single logical router. The PCs will use Click as the data plane on Linux. The forwarding tables created by XORP will be identical for each PC at first but that may not be true at later stages of my research.

  Are these possible? The user manual does not seem to tell in a direct way how.

Thank You.

Azeem Khan