[Xorp-users] Problem with scons build in xorp 1.7-WIP

J.T. Conklin jtc at acorntoolworks.com
Fri Sep 18 14:42:02 PDT 2009

naresh raga <naresh_raga at yahoo.co.in> writes:
> But when I am cross-compiling ,I have used the below arguments for scons
>
> [...]
>
> it is resulting in the below errors:
>
> [...]
>
> I am not getting any errors for scons build if I am not
> cross-compiling.What could be the issue.I have observed the
> reduction in size of xorp_rtrmgr when I have built with shared
> libraries enabled.I am really curious that this can solve my
> issue.Please help me out.

Hi Naresh,

I think the difference is that your native host development tools
include the openssl headers and libraries, while your cross tools
do not.  Since openssl is a prerequisite, you'll need to build or
otherwise obtain openssl for your cross target, only after that
will you be able to build XORP.

    --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin