[Xorp-users] Reg :Thread creation inside a Xorp Process

amarnath at copperheadsystems.com amarnath at copperheadsystems.com
Fri Jul 9 22:55:58 PDT 2010

Hi Ben,
L2 suite is not open source.
My L2 suite runs as a single process which fork different threads and in
each thread i will wait in infinite loop for the events.
  So, I have created a process in the xorp and i am trying to start
threads as it is implemented in the L2suite.Is there any module in Xorp
which does this kind of implementation.

Regards,
Amarnath.