[Xorp-users] Problem regarding policy/network4-list/modifier

Jens Dackenberg jens.devel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 03:46:16 PDT 2012

Hi!

I have a problem with defining network4-lists with modifiers in policy
configuration.
So I have the following configuration (see below) but xorp wont start with
it.
I've also tried to make the configuration manually via xorpshell like:
# create policy network4-list No_Advertise network 10.0.0.0/8 modifier
orlonger
# commit
Commit Failed
102 Command failed add_to_set: PolicyException from line 158 of
policy/common/element.cc: Can't init ipv4net using 10.0.0.0/8orlonger

This doesn't happen if I remove "modifier orlonger". Can somebody please
tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Regards,
/Jens

/*-----------------------------------