[Xorp-users] Latest XORP release/ tarball file

Anca Zamfir zamfiranca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 08:01:05 PDT 2015

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply! Yes, I picked the latest up and looks good so
far with my testing, but "latest" is a moving target and would have liked a
"release" reference point (other than the git commit hash :))...if there is
any plan for it. What is the XORP release plan and process? And also
curious on the level of testing done on latest.

thanks again,
-anca