[Bro-Dev] Combining HTTP scripts?

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Feb 9 09:06:33 PST 2011

Here's another "should we change the default" question: the HTTP
scripts have always been inconsistent with others in the way they
split functionality across a set of scripts; and one then has to load
the right ones depending on which pieces are desired.

I think we should unify this so that in the future there's just a
single HTTP script to load, potentially then with options for
selecting specifics. Seth's http-ext already does much of that in
fact.

Is there a consensus that that's the right way to go?

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org