[Bro-Dev] Combining HTTP scripts?

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Feb 9 09:19:14 PST 2011

On Feb 9, 2011, at 12:06 PM, Robin Sommer wrote:

> I think we should unify this so that in the future there's just a
> single HTTP script to load, potentially then with options for
> selecting specifics. Seth's http-ext already does much of that in
> fact.
>
> Is there a consensus that that's the right way to go?

I'd say that's probably the right way to go.  I think some confusion has come from those scripts being separated as they are.

Based on how the logging framework's shaping up though, we may have some more options about how this is structured.  I think you may be right though that the ultimate answer could be configuration options in the http script.  It would match well for the auto generated documentation too.