[Bro-Dev] config.status

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Thu Jan 20 08:54:16 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 08:12 -0800, you wrote:

> Why doesn't the CMakeCache.txt file work?

Because it doesn't show me the original configure parameters (which
is also very convienient for copy&paste, say over to a different
machine rather than having to copy the cache, which may or may not
work).

> And AFAIK the config.status files get's deleted when you do a "make
> distclean".

Yeah, I know, and I should have written "rm -rf build" instead of
"make distlean". But ok, I think I can live with having this file
being generated inside the build directiory.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org