[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] master: Updating some test baselines. (827dcea)

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Mon Sep 26 12:40:26 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 12:04 -0500, Jonathan Siwek wrote:

> Changing things in advance without actually running the tests to make
> sure it works as expected seems dangerous.

That's not what I wanted to say. :) Of course one still needs to run
the tests before pushing things further upstream. But it's easier to
first adapt the tests and then run them, as otherwise one gets the
failures and then needs to decide one by one whether it's expected to
break or a new problem. Better to get the expected stuff out of the
way first.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org