[Bro-Dev] #762: Add eof line to logfiles

Bernhard Amann bernhard at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jan 30 17:22:11 PST 2012

It would not be CSV compatible, that is true… but Bro already uses the same format for its header lines (which also are not RFC 4180 conformant unless I am very much mistaken).

Can those be switched off by a configuration option? If yes one could use the same one for the footer line...