[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/broctl] fastpath: Fix various bugs and remove some unused code (7108ea6)

Daniel Thayer dnthayer at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 24 09:10:27 PST 2013

On 01/23/2013 08:08 PM, Robin Sommer wrote:
> There are two problems with this patch:
>
>      - you're removing some parts from the plugin api that I think
>        should stay. Just that it's not used currently doesn't mean it
>        can't; that's what plugins are for. If it breaks the test plugin
>        the bug is in there. And if somethign doesn't get called
>        (cmd_restart_*) we should add the calls.

I removed some code because:

- The cmd_restart_* are not actually called anywhere, and the
   documentation says, "Finally, note that the restart command
   doesn’t have its own method as it’s just a combination of
   other commands and thus their callbacks are run."

- The part that was crashing the TestPlugin.py was due to an
   extra cmd-line parameter "-p" to the "scripts" command
   that was removed a long time ago.