[Bro-Dev] "bro" name is non-inclusive? (Contribution is rejected based )

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 9 08:57:28 PST 2018

The project announced that it is changing its name this fall. We are still in the process of doing this.

See http://blog.bro.org/2017/10/a-new-name-for-bro-project.html

There was also a note in early January noting that the project was seeking outside help from a branding firm, and so there are delays to the original schedule. That was on the main Bro list.