[Zeek-Dev] Hi + LL Analyzer

Elbez, Ghada (IAI) ghada.elbez at kit.edu
Wed Feb 6 01:23:56 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

I am researcher in KIT where I’m also doing my PhD. I had the chance to meet some of you in the last (well first) Bro Europe workshop.

My research work is focused on the cyber-physical security of communication networks of substations based on IEC 61850. Thus, I was wondering if I could use Zeek for network monitoring of some layer 2 protocols (GOOSE and SV).

I already quickly discussed the topic with Jan. However, I still would like to know more details what has been already done and what the current state is. To start also gathering some ideas about the topic.

Best,
Ghada

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute for Automation and Applied Informatics (IAI)

M.Sc. Ghada Elbez
PhD Student

Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
Building 445, Room 218