some puzzles about the usage of bro and thank you

李 文嘉 liwenjia2002 at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 20:05:53 PDT 2002

Hi,thank you very much for your reply.In general how do you use bro,i mean
that what do you usually strike in your keyboard when yo want to run it?I
have tried"./bro -i eth0"
and "./bro" but it seemed taht they have NOT done any work.By the way I can
NOT see the "Listening to eth0" message.When I strike in "./bro -i eth0" or
"./bro",the system seems to be waiting and it does not have any response.So
I am very puzzled.I wish you could help me.Thank you.