[Bro] Attempting to use SSL analyser in 0.9a8

Jonathan Paisley jp-www at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 09:22:06 PST 2005

Hi all,

I'm attempting to have a go with the SSL analyser, using bro 0.9a8. I'm
encountering a problem that I've tracked down be caused by DataBlocks
being deallocated but their data still being used following
reassignment of a contents processor.

I realise the above description is a bit vague, but I wanted to check
if anybody was interested in hearing more about this problem or not. I
understand that the SSL analyser is a work-in-progress, so may not be
expected to work at all at the moment.

Thanks for any pointers.
Jonathan