[Bro] OpenBSD bro-1.1

Christian Kreibich christian at whoop.org
Wed May 24 12:18:47 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 06:42 -0700, Lee Sheng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have applied the diff and seems stuck somewhere though, may I know
> what kind of flags been used for configure and do you guy use gmake
> instead of make.

Hi -- you've just bumped into exactly the issue Jean-Phillipe points
out. I wasn't aware of the non-blocking DNS issues on OpenBSD.

Regarding gmake: you should never need that for the normal build. The
only situation in which you might currently need gmake is when you run
make distcheck, and then only with older automake/autoconf setups.

Cheers,
Christian.