[Bro] help for bro 1.4

sridhar basam sridhar.basam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 07:15:00 PDT 2010

If you are looking at information on what bro can do and how to... You can
read the user manual on the wiki at
http://www.bro-ids.org/wiki/index.php/User_Manual

It is a good resource for someone wanting to start experimenting with bro.
Mail back to the list if there is anything in particular you are looking
for.

 Sri

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 7:53 AM, vijay khadse
<vijay.m.khadse1979 at gmail.com>wrote:

>  I am using Suse 11.2 on my laptop. I am using bro 1.4. I had tried bro 1.5
>    but it gives me so many error on execution of make command. So I used
> bro
>    1.4. it got installed . Could any one help me the steps how to use  bro
> 1.4,
>    what changes to be made in configuration files etc....
>    Please help me .
>    Regards ,
>    Vijay M khadse

Sridhar